1. French Fries especially shoe string fries....sorry Jada I know you may disagree.
2. Pretzels but only the flat pretzel chip that Dan mentioned before or Snyder's Pretzel Nuggets.
3. Popcorn preferably flavored and/or homemade.
4. Tater Tots
5. Dry Roasted Edamame
Never substitute these:
1. Pork Rinds.....I can appreciate the texture but these are so wrong in so many ways!
2. Crackers...Too sophisticated, better served with cheese or salad. Couldn't be eaten with a sandwich or solo.
3. Baked Chips....What's the point? They may as well be crackers.
You will see these again soon in my Do's and Don'ts!