Hangin’ with Mrs. Fisher



















I picked up a bag of Mrs. Fisher’s at a gas station somewhere near the border of Illinois and Wisconsin. The packaging’s design was charming enough, but a quick squeeze of the bag instantly dashed any expectation that this was to be a solid chip. Awkwardly housed in a thick “new package for extra thickness” i could tell that the chips would be weak-crunching. The long list of ingredients necessary to make the BBQ flavoring further diminished my expectations. I was not disappointed in my initial judgment. These chips were DISGUSTING!!! Crunching as if they’d been dropped in a bathtub, and flavored so harshly and with such obtuse carelessness, me and me mates could only down a few chips before giving up and tossing the bag. Stay away!

No comments: