Tasty Snaxxx



















What the heck are Sabritas? I’m assuming Frito-Lay’s Mexican imprint, though that company’s name is absent from the packaging. I bought this bag of Sabritas in a wonderful Mexican grocery store in Chapel Hill, NC and was dismayed to find upon their opening the expiration date passed and the chips stale and old. A shame really, in that I can’t adequately judge them here, though I can say they are probably similar if not the exact same product as your original Lay’s.

1 comment:

amanda said...

Imagine my disapointment when just this weekend I procured a giant bag of Sabritones from....A MEXICAN GROCERY STORE IN CHAPEL HILL...and i ripped into the bag to discover they were STALE AND SOGGY. tears, i tell you, giant tears were thisclose to pouring out from my sad, sad eyes.